The City has supported relevant industry initiatives, in advance of an adopted action plan, including working with:
· Hannover Fairs Australia to support the CeBIT business technology exhibition and conference;
· Springboard Enterprises Australia to produce the Springboard Accelerator;
· Third Spaces Group which produced the Global Co-working Unconference Conference Australia;
· Startup Week Australia which produces Startup Week Sydney;
· Piivot which coordinated a range of entrepreneurship education events;
· Code Club Australia Camp which was hosted in Town Hall as part of Startup Week;
· Code Club Australia to provide resources in after school code clubs in City libraries and for staff development;
· Freelancer, which produced SydStart conference; and
· the startup Good360, which received a City of Sydney grant.
The City also continues to hold a regular business seminar, Tech Startups 101 and play an important role in advocating for increased government focus on and support for tech startups as well as increasing awareness of Sydney’s entrepreneurs.